Get a holistic, clear and logical approach to physical examination and health assessment across the lifespan! Using easy-to-follow non-jargon language, summary checklists, detailed illustrations, and new learning resources Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 3rd Canadian Edition (PDF) is the gold standard in physical and health examination etextbooks. This new 3rd edition reflects the latest in what is happening in nursing today (especially in Canada) with coverage of emerging trends, examples of how to document patient assessments using the Electronic Health Record, and new evidence-informed content throughout. It’s easy to see why this textbook is Number 1 with Canadian nursing students!
- Summary checklists offer reviews of key examination steps.
- Promoting Health boxes focus on this key aspect of Canadian health care.
- Abnormal findings tables help you sort, recognize, and describe abnormalities.
- A separate chapter on Pregnancy provides a thorough foundation for assessing the pregnant patient.
- UPDATED Case Studies provide you with opportunities to test and develop your analytical skills and apply what you’ve learned.
- Developmental Considerations sections highlight content specific to infants, adolescents, children, pregnant women, and older adults.
- Documentation and Critical Thinking sections provide real-world clinical examples of specific patients and how to document assessment findings.
- NEW! Assessment strategies relevant to Indigenous populations, harm reduction, nutrition, and transgender persons inform practitioners on respectful, complete care.
- A 2-column format distinguishes normal findings from abnormal findings, and uses color, step-by-step photos to clarify examination techniques and expected findings.
- Sectional colour bars segment body systems according to content (Abnormal Findings, Structure and Function, Objective Data, Subjective Data, Documentation and Critical Thinking)
- NEW! Social determinants of health considerations cover the shifting landscape of Canada’s populations with strategies for integrating social, economic and ethnocultural diversity into your health assessments.
- NEW! Approximately 150 normal and abnormal examination photos for the mouth, nose, thorax, throat, and pediatric assessment gives you a fresh perspective on these key system examinations, with cultural diversity and developmental variations.
All Our Price Are In US$
Note: You are buying Physical Examination & Health Assessment Canadian 3e PDF only. The eBook has been converted from an ePub hence formatting and page numbers will NOT match the original physical copy (and the formatting is not the ideal). Also, no online codes will be given.
There are no reviews yet.