Sociology: A Brief Introduction 13th edition (PDF/ePub) invites college students to take sociology with them in their daily lives. This very successful student-friendly program includes strong coverage of ethnicity, race, and globalization. The approachable material encourages sociology students to develop their sociological imaginations and start to think like a sociologist. Paired with Connect, an adaptive and personal learning experience, all the students learn to apply sociology’s 3 theoretical frameworks to the world around them.
Table Of Contents
- Understanding Sociology
- Sociological Research
- Socialization & the Life Course
- Social Interaction, Groups, and Social Structure
- The Mass Media
- Crime, Deviance, and Social Control
- Stratification and Social Mobility in the United States
- Global Inequality
- Ethnic and Racial Inequality
- Stratification by Sexuality and Gender
- The Family and Household Diversity
- Education and Religion
- Government and the Economy
- Health, Population, and the Environment
- Social Change in the Global Community
P.S We also have Sociology: A Brief Introduction 13e testbank, instructor manual, and other resources. Contact for more info.
NOTE: This purchase does not include any online codes. You will just get the eBook of Richard Schaefer’s Sociology A Brief Introduction 13th edition in original ePub and a converted PDF format.
There are no reviews yet.