The prize-winning Transformational Leadership in Nursing: From Expert Clinician to Influential Leader, 3rd Edition, (PDF) guides nursing graduate students and professionals in the development of skills required to meet emerging leadership roles in our increasingly complex healthcare system. It offers a wealth of critical information, creative vision, practical tools, and inspiration to help facilitate leadership in a wide variety of settings. This expanded and updated 3rd edition presents current challenges in healthcare and frameworks for becoming a transformational leader during times of change. Skilled leaders discuss the tenets of collaborative leadership—networks, influence, and decision-making—in addition to the creation of organizational environments and cultures to support practice excellence.
The ebook will help readers master the skills necessary to work effectively across disciplines and generations; develop and employ strategic plans; design, implement, and evaluate practice models; build effective and cohesive teams, and lead across systems of care to resolve healthcare disparities and improve outcomes. This inspirational text meets the DNP Core Competencies, as described in the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Doctoral Education for Advanced Nursing Practice.
New to This Third Edition:
- Includes updated tools, healthcare paradigms, and leadership inspiration
- Summaries key leadership competencies for effective leadership in complex organizations
- Includes Leadership in Action vignettes and reflective questions to help students apply theoretical concepts to their own situations
- Provides cases and reflective questions to help students implement the theoretical content to their own situations and generate discussion across cohorts of students
- Develops the scope of the healthcare economics and finance section to address the monetization of nursing innovations; expands coverage of population health strategies
- Includes ancillary PowerPoint slides
- Written expressly for APRNs transitioning into leadership roles
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers
- Uses Leadership in Action vignettes to highlight the real-world application of concepts and strategies
- Traces the trajectory from expert clinician to the role of leader in complex organizations and patient populations
- Provides learning objectives, inspirational quotations from noted leaders, reflection questions, and resources for further learning
NOTE: The product only includes Transformational Leadership in Nursing: From Expert Clinician to Influential Leader, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
Loved it. Was a compulsory read for my nursing course and this was the best price I found